What Is Growth Guide System?
- When your character’s level reaches the maximum, you can see the beginner’s guide about game contents before playing in a [party].
- - This is a system that can only be used by characters who reached Lv93 (maximum level).
- - After reaching the [max level], why not take a look at [Contents Goals] and [Equipment Collection] to enjoy the game?
- * Growth guide speech bubble will not appear anymore when you achieve at least one [Contents Goal].
Check the Contents Goals!
- Achieve simple [Contents Goals] related to character growth and you can get equipment and materials suited for max level.
- - Contents Goals can be completed only once by each character.
- - Required conditions and location can be found in the Contents Goal list.
- - Players who have already reached Lv93 can accomplish Contents Goals too.
- * Contents Goals may change in the future to match the next level cap.
Contents Goal Achieved!
- When you achieve the conditions for Contents Goal, you will see the achievement notification at the center of the screen.
- - When you see the Contents Goal mark, reward will automatically be sent to your [Mailbox].
- • Rewards may also change in the next level cap.
Tip : Check Growth Guide Easily!
- You can assign a hotkey for growth guide!
- - Q : It’s hard to see the [Growth Guide] because the mark cannot be seen when the character enters World Map and Dungeon.
- - A : Don’t worry! You can go to [Control Settings]-[Interface / Additional Features] to assign a hotkey for [Growth Guide] and you can see it anywhere.
Check How Good Your Equipment Is!
- From the Equipment Collection, you can see the specs of currently equipped items and better equipment.
- * Equipment Collection shows items for your character’s class only.
- * Note: Effectiveness of items in the Equipment Collection may change based on your settings.
Equipment Collection Step 1 : Select the equipment you want to check.
- - From the Equipment Category, select the equipment and you will see the equipment on the item list.
Equipment Collection Step 2 : Select the class, equipment level, and enhancement level.
- - When you open the Equipment Collection for the first time, current class will be selected by default.
- - Equipment Collection shows items above Lv90.
- - Special items such as event items and PVP equipment may not be shown.
- - When you enter the enhancement level, items will be shown in enhanced state.
Equipment Collection Step 3 : Check the item information.
- - When you select the items on the list, you can check information such as [Difficulty of Attainment], [Attainment Location], and [Item Description].
- - Items equipped on your character will be shown with a star icon at the top right corner.
- Equipment Collection’s item list is shown in the ascending order of effectiveness. (Better items are shown below.)
Game Content Improvement
Dragon's Scale Store Lv90 Legend Dragon Jade Added
At Dragon’s Scale Store managed by Priestess of Darkness Madeleine in Garden of Time and Space, you can now buy the newly added Lv90 Legend Attribute Dragon Jade.
Guide Mission Renewal
- More details have been added on how to accomplish the guide missions.
- - [Achievement Conditions] have been changed to be more precise.
- - Guide Missions that can be taken until Lv93 have been added.
- - Guide Mission rewards have been changed to [Gold] and [EXP] which are necessary for beginners.
Goddess's Grief Pouch Contents
- Goddess’s Grief Pouch
- - Contents of Goddess’s Grief Pouch will be changed.
- - Superior Alteum is removed and Garnet is added.
- - An exchange coupon for new Unique grade Goddess’s Title “Teary-eyed” will be added.
Changes in Garden of Time and Space Structure
Garden of Time and Space Portal is now made up of Garden of Time and Space (Lv90) and Garden of Time and Space (Lv93) with the respective dungeons:
Garden of Time and Space (Lv93)
- Returned Typhoon Kim Nest (Lv.93)
- Professor K Nest Remedial Class (Lv.93)
- Hero's Battlefield (Lv.70)
- Hero's Battlefield Hard Core (Lv.80)
Garden of Time and Space (Lv90)
- Daidalos Nest (Lv.90)
- Counterattacking Manticore Nest (Lv.90)
- Returned Archbishop Nest (Lv.90)
- Hot Sand Desert Dragon Nest (Lv.90)
- Red Dragon Nest (Lv.80)
- Ice Dragon Nest (Lv.90)
- Hero's Battlefield (Lv.70)
- Hero's Battlefield Hard Core (Lv.80)
Dragon Jade Enhancement to Level 12
- Lv93 Dragon Jade item’s maximum enhancement level has been raised to Level 12.
- With the increase in Dragon Jade enhancement level, new enhance-ement material has not been added.
Character Selection/Creation Window Renewal
Character selection and creation window now have a new background and UI.
Character Selection Screen Renewal
UI arrangements and background have changed.
[Preview] and [Gesture] have been removed from the Character Selection window. They are only shown in Character Creation window – Customizing stage now.
The message below will now be shown when you mouse over on the [question mark].
Character Creation Window Renewal
- Original Characters and Spinoff Characters can now be created at the same place.
- Unnecessary animation has been removed to shorten the time required to select and create a character.
- You can check job change information for each class.
Click the class button and you can see the basic character image.
Click the Specialization Tree on the right side of Character Creation window to preview specialization and see the description.
See Skill Feature
You can now see the skills of other characters through this feature.
How To View Skills
Step 1: Approach a character in town and click the green face icon.
Step2: From the Menu buttons, click [See Skill].
Step3: See Skill window will open
- You can see a comparison for basic jobs at first.
- Click Basic Job – 1st Specialization – 2nd Specialization – Awakening buttons and you can see a comparison with your own character’s jobs.
- When the other character has the same job as your character, your skill levels will be shown in blue.
- When your character’s job is different from the other player, only the skill levels of the other character will be shown.
- Blue skill level will not be shown as can be seen below.
Character Buff/Debuff Tooltip
- Buff/Debuff Icon: Effect Description Added
- Descriptions for buffs/debuffs due to character skills can now be checked when you mouse over on the icon.
- - [Skill Name], [Skill Tooltip], and [Remaining Time for Buff/Debuff] will be shown when you mouse over on the buff/debuff icon.
- - When there are changes or additional effects due to EX skill, EX skill tooltip will be shown together.
- - For skills used by summoned characters, buff/debuff description will be simple.
- - Mouse over on the bubble icon and you can see [Bubble Name] and [Number of Bubbles / Max Number of Bubbles].
Skill Heraldry Removed
- - Academic’s C2H5OH [Increased Debuff Duration] Heraldry is removed.
- - You cannot craft or attain the removed Heraldry anymore.
Nest Gold Pouch Added
- - When you clear certain nests, [Epic Grade Gold Pouch] with assigned ownership will be dropped.
- - This is applicable for the following nests.
||No. of Plays
|Ice Dragon Nest (4-player)
|Ice Dragon Nest (8-player)
|Returned Typhoon Kim Nest
|Professor K Remedial Class Nest
||Obsession Theano Accessory
||Lv. 93 Rare Talisman
|Special Enhancement Heraldry
||Lv. 93 Epic Concentration Heraldry
Changes in Fortress of Erosion Store
- - Level requirement for buying all items in Fortress of Erosion Store has been changed to Lv90.
Daily Task – Changes in Distorted Zone Target Location
- - Achievement condition has been changed from the old Distorted Zone to new Distorted Zone (Lv93) in [Rhadames].
The Dragon Box has a special treat for you this January and it’s giving your Conversion Costumes some lovin’! Simply get your hands on a Conversion Item and you’re ready to follow the steps below to get started on giving your Conversion Costumes the stats they deserve:
1) Head down to the [Magical Costume Mirror] located in Saint Haven to begin the process of changing your Conversion Item’s appearance to your favourite Conversion Costume!
2) Insert the Conversion Costume of your choice to change the appearance of you Conversion Item.
*REMINDER: Only Design of Conversion Costume will be carried over. The Conversion Item will keep its stats.
*NOTE: Un-equipping the conversion costume will return the costume back to their original form.