In the gap of dimensions, where peace has been enjoyed for a long time, an energy from the abyss invades.
Darkness – the origin of all poison inside the Goddess has rushed to this gap to hold a banquet of their own.
As more and more banquets are held, the Goddess’ nightmare persists and grows stronger. Stop their banquets and push back the Nightmare.
- Entry Level
- Number of Players
- Weekly Clear Limit
- 7 times per week
- Number of Resurrections
- No Resurrection
※ You need Dark Banquet Entry Ticket to enter.
You can enter Dark Banquet through Garden Time and Space
- Look for “Temple Knight Elizer” in front of Saint Haven’s Garden of Time and Space.
- You can buy 1 Entry Ticket per day with 1 Copper and it has to be used within 1 day.
- Try to go as high as you can to get more rewards.
- When normal stage is cleared, user’s HP and MP will be recovered.
- When boss stage is cleared, dead player will resurrect.
- When all players die, stage will end.
- Conditions for getting the reward
- First Treasure Chest : Clear Boss Stage (Level 4)
- Second Treasure Chest : Clear Boss Stage (Level 7)
- Third Treasure Chest : Clear Boss Stage (Level 11)
- Last Treasure Chest : Clear Boss Stage (Level 12)
- Users’ stats are balanced in Dark Banquet.
- Heroes and potions cannot be used.
- When you enter a normal stage, you will enter a random stage of 2 stages.
- Stage clear count will be recorded when you clear Level 3.
||Church of Hobgoblin Souls
||Hobgoblin Production Facility
||Alley of Ghouls and Skeletons
||Ancient Weapon Warehouse
||Guardian of Dimensions
||Statue of Mirror Goddess
||Temple of Fallen Soldiers
||First Treasure Chest
||Assay Warrior's Sanctuary
||Traitor Cedric's Library
||Abandoned Rune Elf Forest
||Dance of the Orcs
||Arena of Fallen Soldiers
||Second Treasure Chest
||Dragon Followers' Hideout
||Poisoned Elena's Ghost
||Goblin vs Minotaur
||Canyon of the Dark Elves
||Dark Overlord Gates
||Sanctuary of Fallen Soldiers
||Third Treasure Chest
||Invitation from Tacitus
||Last Treasure Chest
- You can get rewards when you clear Levels 4, 7, 11, and 12 of Dark Banquet.
- When you play Dark Banquet in a party of 2 players, the number of Cube Fragments
obtained by each player can be different at each level. However, party size will not affect the maximum and minimum number of Cube Fragments obtainable by each player. E.g.) When Player A and Player B clear Level 4 together, Player A may get 2 fragments and Player B may get 9 fragments.
- You can get Rock of Darkness and Gold Goblin Coin at a low probability from the reward
chest at the last level, Level 12.
|Dark Banquet Reward
||2~9 Ancient Element Cube Fragment
||5~20 Ancient Element Cube Fragment
||10~50 Ancient Element Cube Fragment
||15~80 Ancient Element Cube Fragment
|Rock of Darkness
|Gold Goblin Coin
You can use Ancient Element Cube Fragment to exchange for Ancient Element Enhancement Talisman or Ancient Element Cube from [Temple Knight Elizer - Dark Banquet Store].
|Dark Banquet Store
||Required for purchase
|Ancient Element Cube
||Ancient Element Cube Fragment x10
|Ancient Element Enhancement Talisman
||Ancient Element Cube Fragment x30
|Dark Banquet Entry Ticket
Ancient Element Enhancement Talisman Enhancement
[Ancient Element Enhancement Talisman] which can be purchased at the Dark Banquet Store is a Talisman that has 4 kinds of elements
- Fire, Water, Light, and Darkness.
- Initial stats for [Ancient Element Enhancement Talisman] purchased at the store is 0.5% for each stat.
- [Ancient Element Cube] can be used to amplify the elemental energy and enhance
- [Ancient Element Enhancement Talisman].
- Each [Ancient Element Cube] increases [Ancient Element Enhancement Talisman]’s element stats by 0.1%.
- [Ancient Element Cube] disappears once used.
- [Ancient Element Enhancement Talisman]’s elemental stats can be enhanced to up to 5%!